Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More money, more free time

Hi Guys

This is the mantra that has been going through my mind all day. I'm still in pain from the weekend and I haven't been able to get around much so i have had very little to do but think. No it's nothing serious just some underused muscles protesting after being put through the wringer. I played squash for the first time in 3 months and now my body is not happy with me. I can only play on the weekends really because with work and family responsibilities I just don't have the time during the week.

But I was thinking that with the financial freedom offered by the Empower System I would have more free time than I'd know what to do with. And so would you if you get the system that's made money for so many people already. Think of all the squash I could play. Oh boy my poor muscles.

Till next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment